In an effort to better organize all the projects I want to start, I thought this would be a good place to log them all. I find myself seeing a project online, researching yarn, either buying it or not buying it... and starting all over again the next day. I'm trying to keep a minimal stash because I'm too capricious to actually make what I planned and bought yarn for.
So, these are the projects rolling around in my head right now.
1. Cute Little Sequin Purse in Rowan 38. Status: Bought yarn & Sequins.
2. Paula in Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk. Status: Project requires 22 balls (gasp!) of yarn, so I'm simultaneously looking for a deal and determining a substitute yarn.
3. Highgate in Jaeger (I don't even know!). Status: Bought yarn.
4. Aimee in Rowan Vintage Style. Status: Just a lot of drooling over photos online so far.
5. Backyard Leaves from Scarf Style. Status: Keep looking for the yarn I want (Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in Green), but can't find it in a store. Also thinking about substituting some Malabrigo because I love it so much.
6. A ribbed Colinette scarf a la figandplum.com. Status: After seeing Jess's project in Windfall, I fell in love with the color. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available in Skye anymore. Grr.... so I'm deciding whether to go for Graffiti instead of Skye or just choose another color.
Sorry for the boring, pictureless post. Maybe I'll post pictures of Electra #2 tonight.