Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Do you want to see the cutest thing ever?

I'm well aware my past few posts have divulged my status a scary cat lady, but I can't help it! I walked into the bedroom and saw Zoe curled up on (peculiarly, not in) her Kitty Pi. It's not even felted and she already loves it! That's her "I pity you for waking me up" face. I actually did try to felt it tonight, even making it to the laundromat. Unfortunatley, I forgot the zippy pillowcase at home and that was the end of my motivation. Looks like it's going to have to wait till the weekend. Luckily, it doesn't look like Zoe doesn't minds one bit:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

good to see she likes it! there's no question now :)

Stacey said...

That is a great cat face she made! Glad she likes the bed already!!!

lobstah said...

Crazy cat ladies 4-ever! *Pumps fist in the air*